- The department of Psychology was established since the inception of the institute in the year 1946.
- This subject is offered to the students of Arts discipline. Since 2018, with implementation of new course by the Sardar Patel University this subject is offered as Generic Elective for semester I to IV.
- This is a very important subject as it reflects the study of human behaviour, attitude, and mental functions. The students learn this subject not only for their study, but they also align their entire life as an outcome of the learning process.
- Motivation, stress management, life adjustment, child psychology, organizational behaviour, applied psychology are some of the interesting topics which are covered during the study.
- Goal of the department is to create good, motivated, disciplined, and sensitive but mentally strong citizen who can serve the Nation and Society.
Photos will be updated soon..